Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Zuke's, No Relation

When I was young, I could eat just about anything and not have to worry. From bits of breakfast that had fallen on the floor, to that occasional little piece of chicken or leftover pizza crust my housemates would give me , there was nothing I hadn't tried. I could scarf it all down, get a belly rub, and be outside making poopies all in the same hour, no problem. Ahh, the good old days! However, as we all know, all good things must come to an end. Now approaching age 6, being aware of my health is becoming more and more of an issue, and I can no longer indulge without repercussions. This situation may sound familiar to some of you; and if you're like me, regular dog biscuits just don't cut it. As fun as they are to hide and dig up later, they are not very appetizing. The taste is like that of dry, flavorless dust; much like your human Cheerios. Aside from having no taste, ...continues here

No comments:

Post a Comment